Historical Preservation Society
116 W. Fourth
Ph: (816) 632-6063
The Historical Preservation Society of Cameron is a non-profit, tax deductible organization dedicated to preserving and maintaining a 1914 public school building located at 116 West Fourth Street for the benefit and betterment of the community. A collection of class photos from forty (40) Cameron High School Senior classes dating 1907 through 1969 is on display in the main hall as well as an 1889 advertising quilt.
The top floor of the school includes a 3,800 square foot ballroom complete with lighted stage, mirrored ball, excellent acoustics and a historic atmosphere. The old library on the main floor is a 2,100 square foot room; both rooms are available for meetings, parties, receptions, reunions and banquets.