Depot Museum

The Cameron Historical Society spent years restoring the former Burlington Northern Depot into the Depot Museum which houses artifacts tracing Cameron’s railroad heritage. The town once had three train stations including the elegant Cameron Junction and boasted 44 trains a day. Railroad contractors completed the Hannibal-St. Joseph Railway ahead of schedule in 1859 and earned a bonus-ten gallons of whiskey.